•Receive pre-qualified leads from Sales Manager/Team Leader and organizing them in order to ensure that they are processed, filed, and followed up systematically.
• Execute weekly appointments arranged by Sales Administrative Assistant from the pre-qualified list of prospects to meet the individual targets set forth by the Sales Manager.
• Close deals with prospects in accordance with the preset targets.
• Ensure completion of the payment process by customers.
• Keep an on-going relationship with respective existing customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the service and to promote other paid services.
• Provide customer feedback to Sales Manager/ Team Leader regarding requests, recommendations, complaints, and reasons for rejects.
• Ensure that the customers renew their subscriptions on the following year.
• Ensure continuous improvement … Read More @jobCompound | Jobs in Egypt & Middle East
Job Category: Web Designing
Salary: 1000 - 5000 L.E
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Expiry Date: 15/09/2009