Total TECH leading company in the field of IT in Middle East & Gulf Area seeking Autocad Instructor –Saudi Arabia to join its team with the following qualifications
Job Title: Auto-Cad Instructor
Job Type: Part-Time
I. JOB SUMMARY
The instructor delivers quality instruction ensuring student satisfaction by instructing students in the classroom or laboratory setting according to program objectives and course syllabi.
RESPONSIBILITIES • Present lectures and conduct discussions to students according to class schedule. Use of visual aids, such as graphs, charts, videotapes, and PowerPoint slides is required to deliver knowledge and increase competence.
• Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and fulfill course goals.
• Plans and supervises work of students, individually or in small groups, in shop or laboratory & moClientor the use of tools and equipment.
• Provide individualized instruction and tutorial during workshop and lab work
• Tests and evaluates achievement of student in technical knowledge and trade skills to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
• Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
• Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
• Conduct on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects.
• Select or develop teaching aids such as books, materials, supplies, multimedia visual aids, or study materials.
• Serve on institute committees when needed, such as, curriculum revision, workshop equipments or course requirements.
• Keep abreast of developments in their field to integrate relevant information into training programs by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations, activities, conferences, seminars, and training sessions.
• Advise students on course selection, career decisions, and other academic and vocational concerns. • Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction. III. EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS and WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
• Must be a certified Autodesk Instructor.
• At least 4 years of industrial experience in Construction, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture or Electrical Engineering.
• At least 4 years of Auto- teaching Experience in a Reputable Institute/organization. • Fluent in English
• Bachelor/Diploma in Engineering, computer science or IT
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Expert in all Auto-CAD Versions and Products (2D/3D) and particularly Auto- 2010.
• Must have complete command on AutoCAD
• Must be well-motivated, Professional and well-educated.
• Available to start as soon as possible.
Please reply with your updated word doc or pdf format resume along with below details ASAP for the next process:
Total Years of Exp:
No. Projects supported <&> Trained <&> Designed:
Availability to join:
Contact No: Mobile:
Please make sure you put the Job title Code : AC-S-966
in the subject of your email, in order for your resume/cv to be considered. Email your resume/cv to
" email@example.com "
Note : Our domain is " .co not .com