مطلوب مبرمج لبحث في c++ بمقابل مادي

> Hopefully you are doing well and your family as well.
>
> First, I hope you can find someone to work with me as soon as Sunday because I run out of time and I’m so nervous and worried about my future.
>
> I have just 1 month to submit my report.
>
>
> I am writing and sending to you everythings that are related to my project.
>
>
> First of all, I have a program to solve the TSP “Traveling Salesman Problem” for 50 or more cities by using C Language. It was not work before and I fixed. Now, it works for 6 cities. This program is online.
>
> I have to write a code from scratch, and I have to write about the work and experiences that in the code to solve the problem of TSP by using genetic algorithm.
>
> The report should be written in academic way by following the instructions or the simple formatting. Just make it easy.
>
> All I need are 4 or 5 chapters that’s it. make it simple. Not more than 30 or 40 pages.
>
>
>
> 1-Introduction
>
> 2-Background
>
> 3- Architecture (or Approach or Model …) OR Implementation
>
> 4- Methodology, Results and Analysis (or similar title)
>
> 5- Conclusions
>
> You may find this in the sample report and what I have found as example.
>
> I do not have to work with many references I may use 3 references as minimum.
>
> I need to involve the results in the report by using some charts in excel or word to show the results that is from the algorithms that in the program.
>
>
>
> I’m so sorry to tell you that I do not have anything to give it to my advisor yet except what I send it to you. I’m so worried and in trouble really and out of time and everything is wrong except the code I make it work before by myself.
>
>
>
> Notes that I’ll not present the code just I need to write about it in details and deep such as
>
> Algorithms in the code and how does it work.
>
> I believe the 3rd chapter is the most important thing and the rest of chapters are easy to talk about them.
>
>
>
> PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHED FILES.
>
> Notes that everything in the report is wrong it’s just a sample or example about how I need the work to be done
>
> Thank you so much. I appreciate your interests.
حل مشكلة TSP
باستخدام لغة برمجه c++
واخذ النتائج تبع البرنامج واكتب عنها واقارنها بنتائج تانيه

المطلوب عمل بحث شامل لا يتعدي 50 ضفحه وفي الفصل الاول انتهيت منه

الملفات ببعتها للمهندس عشان يشتغل بس يسلم الشغل ليا قبل يوم الخميس الي بعد الي جي وطبعا كل ده بمقابل
الي يعرف يبعتلي رساله علي الخاص او almrhomme@live.com