انا وجدت هذا الكورس وقلت ممكن يكون حد محتاجه
Nowadays communication is one of the most important branches in the world and this branch is developed immediately and our duty is to make our students aware about the basic and updated information in the communication branch.
Our courses qualify you to think how to design a network, how to build the network, how to configure and install all devices in the network (including devices related to the data application, devices related to voice application, and devices related to video application), how to troubleshoot your network, and how to document the network
Do you think about your career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What will you do this summer?
How will you use your holidays?
How will you enjoy it?
Do you know how to design network plane for Hospital, Factory, School, University ...?
Do you know how data is transferred between devices?
Do you know how data is transferred over the Internet?
Do you know how to secure your network?
Do you know how to merge between wired and wireless network?
Do you know how does video over IP work(CCTV over IP)?
Do you know how does Voice over IP work (VOIP)?
if you plane to work in the network or communication field you should prepare yourself.
begin with us...........................
i will use this summer
Next course: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Time: it will begin in 11-July (Sun- Tue-Thu)
(2-5) PM & (5-8) PM & (8-11) PM
Place: Asyeatech training center, Egypt, Cairo, 23 El-Obour Building
(near El-Shabrawe restaurant) Salah Salem Rd, 2nd Floor Apt 6.
For more information about course contents and other courses call:
or join our group to get more information ( we all students )
CCNA Course in some details:
What will you study?
* General Introduction: for the network and communication system.
* OSI Model:
- What is OSI model?
- What is the TCP/IP model? What is Difference between OSI and TCP/IP model?
- Function of OSI layers and the relation between them.
- Encapsulation and De encapsulation.
*Layer 1 in details:
(Function, PDU name, Type of cables and connectors, and Layer 1 devices)
*Layer 2 in details:
- (Function, PDU name and Layer 2 devices)
- The difference between Collision and Collision domain.
- The difference between Broadcast and Broadcast domain.
*Layer 3 in details:
- (Function, PDU name and Layer 3 devices)
- IP addressing and Subnetting.
- Network layer utilization (DNS, ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, Proxy ARP and ICMP).
*Layer 4 in details:
- (function, PDU name and protocols)
- What does connection oriented and connection less mean?
- What is the meaning of error recovery? And how Layer 4 performs error recovery?
- What is flow control and how it happens?
- What does data segment mean?
- Explain the layer 4 protocols TCP and UDP (function, difference between them and their application).
- What is the meaning of Socket and why we use it in our network?
- Meaning of HTTP, WWW, MTU, and QOS.
*Router and Routing Protocols:
- What is CLI and how to access CLI?
- IOS modes and the different between them?
- Router, Router memory and Router register.
- Target of routing.
- Explain the details of the following routing protocols:
(RIP, RIP v2, IGRP, EIGRP and OSPF)
Theory of operation, How it works, Advantages, Disadvantages, Different between them, and when should we use each one?
- Routing summarization (Theory, Benefits, when we use routing summarization and how we use it).
(Real Routing LABs)
* Network Address Translation (NAT):
(Definition, Function, Types of NAT, Benefits, Configurations and examples).
* Access Control List (ACL):
- What is the meaning of ACL?
- Function and Action of ACL.
- Advantages and Benefits of ACL.
- Types & Steps of ACL configuration.
(Theory, operation in details, advantages, placement, examples and).
(Real ACL LABs)
*Switch and switching techniques:
- POST function.
- Different types of switching techniques (function of each type, operation, advantages, different between them).
- Switching loops (loops definition, effect of loops on switched network, how to avoid loops).
- STP (theory, operation, and function).
- RSTP (theory, operation, and function).
-Different between STP and RSTP.
- VLAN and Trunking.
- Types of trunking protocols (Theory, Operation, function of each type and different between them).
- VTP & VTP Pruning (theory, operation, and function).
(Real Switching LABs)
*Wide Area Network (WAN):
- WAN Definition and Devices.
- Difference between Circuit switching and Packet switching.
- Types of WAN Connection:
1- Leased Line (Theory, Operation, Advantages, and Examples).
2- Frame Relay (Theory, Operation, Advantages, and Examples).
3- ISDN (Theory, Operation, Advantages, and Examples).
- Point To Point Protocols.
- WAN and Physical Layer. - WAN and Data Link Layer.
(Real WAN LABs)
- Types of attacks (Theory and the difference between them).
- Computers Viruses and Antivirus.
- Network Admission Control (NAC).
- VPN (Theory, advantages, types and the different between each type).
- Firewall, ASA, PIX Firewall. - Secure Socket Layer VPN (SSL VPN).
-IP Sec VPN (Theory and Operation).
* Wireless Network:
- Concept and comparing between wire and wireless network.
- Modes of WLAN & Wireless Interference &Coverage area& speed and capacity.
- Wireless encoding types (Theory and the different between each type).
- (CSMA/CA) Theory and Operation.
- Wireless LAN Implementation and Security.
* Voice Network:
-What is the difference between digital and analog network?
- Basic Components of telephone network.
- What is PSTN? How it works?
- What are Private Switching Systems? How they work?
- Types of Call Signaling and the difference between them?
- What is VOIP? What are Benefits of VOIP network?
- How to convert from analog to digital?
- Cisco Voice Network devices (theory, function, how they work?).
- Cisco Voice Network Cards (function, how it works?).
- Sending multiple calls over single line (multiplexing).
- Types of Signaling for digital circuits (Theory, how each one works and the difference between them).
* Video Network:
- What does CCTV over IP mean?
- CCTV over IP theory.
- Benefits of CCTV over IP.
- Applications of CCTV over IP.
(Revision for CCNA Course)
(Revision for CCNA LAB)
Why our CCNA Course?
Our CCNA is the best start for everyone wants to work in the network branch because our course begins with you from A to Z in the network.
Also it talks about basic network knowledge, advanced knowledge, basic elements and components in the network, different network applications (data, voice and video), and different network devices related to each application.
Moreover, this course tells you how to design, build, and configure different network devices and how to secure your network.
Also our CCNA course is important for every student who wants to use his/her time or wants to make his/her graduated projects in network, because the course tells you basic and advanced theory about network knowledge and how to use it in real life application.