Cdma SPREADING CODE

[LEFT]Hello,

I am trying to do a project on “MULTIUSER DETECTION FOR W-CDMA SYSTEM” in which I am going to compare performance of “matched filter”, “RAKE receiver” and “MMSE receiver”, which are the CDMA receivers.

Our goal is to examine the performance for the following scenarios:
a) Multipath channel, no interferers
b) Multipath channel, NOISE +narrowband interferer
c) Multipath channel, multiple W-CDMA signals
d) Multipath channel, FADING CHANNEL+NOISE+ narrowband interferer and multiple W-CDMA signals.

For this I am planning to use PNcodes for generation of spreading sequence with the length 15 and the chip rate of 1.5 GHz in the band width of 2-8 GHz.

Kindly help me in writing the MATLAB simulation programs for the stated above.

Regards,
[/left]

[LEFT]Hello,

I am trying to do a project on “MULTIUSER DETECTION FOR W-CDMA SYSTEM” in which I am going to compare performance of “matched filter”, “RAKE receiver” and “MMSE receiver”, which are the CDMA receivers.

d) Multipath channel, FADING CHANNEL+NOISE+ narrowband interferer and multiple W-CDMA signals.

For this I am planning to use PNcodes for generation of spreading sequence with the length 15 and the chip rate of 1.5 GHz in the band width of 2-8 GHz.

Regards,
[/left]

Hello,

Regards,

I hope that the matlab code for rake cdma is avialable