كتاب عن صيانة الهاردوير Computer Repair With Diagnostic Flowcharts

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000] ممتاز عن الصيانة ومعاه FlowCharts توضحلك الخطوات اللي تمشي عليها في صيانة كل جزء بأسلوب مبسط جدا

[/color][/size][/center]

[CENTER]Computer Repair with Diagnostic Flowcharts: Troubleshooting PC Hardware Problems from Boot Failure to Poor Performance, is not for absolute beginners, as you can see from looking at any of the diagnostic charts. There are no photo-illustrations in the book, no history, nor explanations of basic computer part functions, like “What’s a hard drive?”. The sole focus of the book is learning a structured approach to PC repair. The intended audience is hobbyists who already have some experience repairing computers or beginning computer technicians. The book has been adopted as a class in several technical colleges and vocational training programs

The PC diagnostics apply to ATX computers, which displaced the old AT standard beginning in the mid-90’s. Although I included a few “live power” troubleshooting procedures for advanced techs with their insurance all paid up, the rule for ATX systems is to unplug the power supply before working in the case. The general approach in the diagnostic flowcharts is to try to push parts swapping off until the end, so that readers without a large stock of spare parts will have a chance to fix the problem without spending money. Flowchart critics please note that my main design approach was to avoid crossed lines, which I believe make flowcharts useless

Copyright 2006 by Morris Rosenthal

I have extracted all of the diagnostic flowchart images from the pdf into an image viewable with MS image viewer. I have also took them images and made my own pdf of only the flowcharts with links to the corresponding pages

The rar file includes
the actual eBook - PDF
my quick version - PDF
30"x30" Poster - PDF
Flowchart images - PNG

Download:

more info here

or
http://www.fonerbooks.com/pcrepair.htm

[/center]

مشكوررررررررر وربنا يعطيك العافية