I am attending a course containing the following syllabus:
- Introduction: Discrete and Continuous Modelling of Materials (Microstructures, Homogenization Techniques and Multi-Scale Approaches).
- Fundamental Theoretical Concepts (Basic Rheology, Classification of the Phenomenological Material Response, Elements of Continuum Thermodynamics).
- Fundamental Numerical Concepts (Discretization Techniques for Evolution Systems, Linearization Techniques and Iterative Solution of Nonlinear Systems).
- Linear and Nonlinear Elasticity (Isotropic Spectral Forms, Anisotropic Models based on Structural Tensors).
- Damage Mechanics (Isotropic and Anisotropic Models, Stress Update Algorithms).
- Viscoelasticity (Linear and Nonlinear Models, Stress Update Algorithms and Consistent Linearization).
- Rate-Independent Plasticity (Theoretical Formulations, Return Mapping Schemes, Incremental Variational Formulations, Consistent Elastic-Plastic Tangent Moduli).
- Viscoplasticity (Classical Approaches and Overstress Models).
- Material Stability and Failure Analysis (Nonlocal Modes, Discrete Failure Mechanisms).
please read the syllabus of that subject....
do you have any simple e-book that may help me in this subject?