[LEFT]Simulate the following block diagram of a communication system using matlab.
[binary information source]-->[channel encoder]-->[modulator]-->[channel]
Assumptions and Tasks:
- The communication channel is flat fading channel.
- 16 QAM with is used in the transmitter.
- The additive noise to the modulated signal is white Gaussian noise.
- Use Reed Solomon RS(204,188) code Channel Coding Technique.
- Evaluate the performance of the system. (Probability of error versus SNR,
- Add a source coding to the block diagram and simulate it.
- Add to the channel parameters OFDM (2048 FFT).[/LEFT]