[LEFT]* Develop application and test code for an embedded Linux environment.
* Evaluate manufacturing quality performance capability and develop criteria to monitor and improve existing processes.
* Implementation and porting of Linux, drivers and applications for communication and video systems on embedded platforms.
* Analyzing and documenting test results.
* Participating in problem resolution sessions.
* Enhance product performance and reliability .
* Integrate with voice and video decoder/encoder systems
* Implement, document, and maintain Board Support Packages including boot-loaders and drivers.
* Support Linux application development within the organization.
* Must be action oriented
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to identify, evaluate and learn new technologies rapidly and utilize that information in development
* Experience in digital signal processing is a plus