The Employer Magazine in the AmCham Employment Fair (25th-26th November 2006)

Dear All,

I would like to take this opportunity to bring to your attention that during the month of November, there is the American Chamber of Commerce Employment Fair taking place on Saturday the 25 th and Sunday the 26th . Our magazine will have the pleasure of being part of this great event. We will be distributing free copies of The Employer magazine to all delegates and visitors at the registration desk at the entrance to the fair.
I am therefore pleased to extend an invitation to all of you to advertise your job vacancies in The Employer for free during the month of November. Because of this big event, we will be printing 15,000 copies of The Employer. In addition to that, please note that starting the month of October, The Employer will be distributed for free in various strategically located and well known outlets. The reason we have decided to distribute our magazine for free is that we wanted to widen our distributers list to target more places visited by the A and B classes. Starting the month of October, we are adding the following outlets;
Chillis, Johnny Carinos, Alain Le notre, Fish Market, Studio Misr which have the highest caliber of people and are about 22 branches. Furthermore, starting the month of November, we will be also including Costa café, TGI Fridays, Cilantro, Casper and Gambini, Café Mont and more outlets.
If you are interested in discussing this any further, please contact me as soon as possible to include you in our November edition. Kindly note that deadline for advertising in our November issue is on Friday the 20 th of October.

Best Regards,
Dina Makkawi
Managing Director
The Employer Magazine