The history of the Faculty of Engineering


(mahmoud_aly) #1

[LEFT]The history of the Faculty of Engineering and its scientific departments:

* In 1941 The Faculty of Engineering – Cairo University established its branch in Alexandria.
* 1942 The emanation of law ordinance No. 32 for the year 1942 for founding Alexandria University.
  • 1942 The inception of the education in of the preparatory year and the first year (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)
    • 1946 Establishing the department of Sanitary Engineering and Municipalities.
    • 1953 Establishing the department of Chemical Engineering
    • 1960 Establishing the departments of Mechanical Power Engineering, and Weaving & Textile Engineering.
    • 1961 Establishing the department of Marine Engineering.
    • 1963 Establishing the department of Production Engineering.
    • 1964 Establishing the department of Nuclear Engineering.
    • 1974 Establishing the department of Computer Science and Automatic Control[/left]

(system) #2

1111111111