مؤسسة سعودية بحاجة الى مهندسين

نحن مؤسسة سعودية بحاجة الى مهندسين تخصص مدني له خبره بالتنفيذ يفضل ان يكون حديث التخرج دفعة من 2003 - 2005 للعمل في السعودية فعلى من لديه الرغبه للعمل ارسال السيره الذاتية على الايميل الخاص بنا mbce2000 على الهوتميل او ارسالها على الفاكس 0096614091929 ولكم منا جزيل الشكر والتقدير

بس أنا من فلسطين خريج 2003 ممكن أرسل السيرة الداتية

انا من العراق خريج ممكن1999

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته في البداية اود ان اشكر ادارة منتدى المهندس وجميع المشاركين الفاعلين على المجهود الرائع الذي يقومون به والذي يخدم شريحة كبيره من المستفيدين سواء كان الفائده فنية او شخصية كما نرحب بجميع الطلبات المتقدمة علينا مع ضرورة ارسال السيرة الذاتية وسيتم الاتصال على من يقع عليه الاختيار والترتيب معه على المميزات المطروحة للوظيفه المرشح لها كما اود ان انبه اننا بحاجة الى مهندسين عدد 2 تخصص معماري وياليت يكون حديث التخرج وسوف يلقى من يقبل لدينا بالدعم الفني من قبل مهندسينا واكسابه الخبره العملية من خلال العمل بالمواقع المتعاقدين على تنفيذها

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وبعد في البداية اوجه جزيل الشكر والعرفان الى ادارة المهندس وجميع المشاركين به كما نرحب بجميع الطلبات المتقدمه لنا واود ان انوه الى حاجتنا الى مهندسين تخصص معماري لهم رغبة في العمل بالمواقع وان يكونو دفعة جديدة من 2003 - 2005 وسيجدون لدينا ان شاء الله كل الدعم مع ضرورة ارسال السيرة الذاتية وسيتم الاتصال بمن يقع عليه الاختيار والاتفاق معه مع الاحاطه بان اغلب المواقع المتعاقدين عليها في مدينة الرياض وشكرا للجميع على الاهتمام والاطلاع

i’m architect i can send my cv

[COLOR=#3366ff]

MELLAH DJILALI

Adresse : cité Ben Aichouba Kadour

N° 314 Mouzaia W BLIDA Email : mellah_04@yahoo.fr.
ALGERIE 09210 . Tél.: 21371.05.84.54
I’m DJILALI MELLAH architect .promotion 2004 .i want to work in arabie saoudite,i have 2 years of experiens[/color]

طلب عمل

[b.ferdes@caramail.com

طلب عمل

[Curriculum vitae

FAMILY STATUS:

Name: FERDES
first name: BADREDINE
Dates And Place of birth: in 14/01/1976 to GUELMA.
Nationality: ALGERIAN
Domestic Situation: marry
Address: Cité 19 juin 06, rue Larbie Aissaoui, Guelma 24000.Algérie

Phones: 074.10.27.98 / 063.67.35.64
[COLOR=#0000ff][/color]

FORMATION:

- Bac series natural science obtained in 1993 at Secondary School Mahmoud Ben Mahmoud, Guelma, Algeria.
- Engineering degree in Electronics option ’ industrial control ’ obtained in 1999. University of 08May 45, Guelma

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (EXPERIMENT):

- 1999: practical training in ENIP Skikda (maintenance).
- 2001-2002: Diploma in Maintenance of material computer.
- 2002-2003: Industrial electrician to SARPI (Group SONATRACH / ABB).
- 2004: Engineer in instrumentation and control proceeded to OSCO (oil company service) in the field of EL GASSI for the company SONAHESS (Sonatrach-Hess).
- 2004-2005: control of the oil process and Maintenance instrumentation in the field of El Gassi) in the OSCO (oil Service Company).
-2005-2007:Engineer instrumentation with ENSP GROUP (national company petroleum service).
To make Works :
Control of the process and maintenance of equipment of Measure To oil centres (Compression Gaz Lift and Separation, Storage) to the field El Gassi in Sonahess Group
- Basic concepts on the DCS (digital control system) like Sirnens & Allain Bradley
- To work in Field WELL TEST has ENSP GROUPS & to make Test Gauging on Well & Control of System SDS (Surface Data System).
- Knowledge on the calibration of the Measuring instruments with HART COMMUNICATOR 375

VOCATIONAL TRAINING:

- Knowledge deepened on the systems of control and measure (Rotating Equipment) «gas Compressors and air, gas Turbines, Pump»
- knowledge of bases on the hydrocarbon (separator bi phasique, gas compression, Water injection).
- Basic notions on valves.
- TRAINING in data processing (installation of the software).
- Knowledge other software like (C & Matlab).
- TRAINING on separator" petrofac «within SONAHESS.
- TRAINING on the industrial safety (security) (port bearing`) of the PPE, confined spaces, Fire Extinguishers), Classification of the zones of risks in the oil industry.
-TRAINING on the soucourism first aid
LANGUAGES:

- Arab ( Fluent), French (Fluent) and English (means).

OTHERS:

- Free of any commitment.
- Sports, dynamic, ambitious.
- Good Healthy.
- Driving licence.