يعلن قسم هندسة الطيران بجامعة الملك عبدالعزيز بجدة عن فرص لدراسة الماجستير لغير السعوديين.
المزايا : سكن داخلي , مكافاة شهرية 540 دولار امريكي
The Aeronautical Engineering Department at King Abdulaziz University is seeking outstanding foreign college graduates to apply for its graduate studies program in the following areas of studies:
· Computational Fluid Dynamics
· Flight Mechanics & Control
· Propulsion & Combustion
· Composites & Structures
· Aircraft Design
Accepted students are supported through the Graduate Assistantship Program. The program provides awarded students with the following:
(1) Tuition waiver.
(2) A monthly stipend of 2000 Saudi Riyals ($540). Extra income possible though research projects.
(3) Housing in the university dorms.
Graduate assistants will be required to actively participate in research projects and other related duties as assigned by the department. Continued support for graduate students depends on their ability to:
1) Maintain exceptional gradate academic standards.
2) Perform research related activities.
3) Maintain a high level of research achievement through participation in authoring and co-authoring of scientific publications.
For Information about the department, its graduate program, and application requirements and procedures please contact the department chairman: …
Aeronautical Engineering Dept.
King Abdulaziz university
P O Box 80204
Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia