Kingdom of Bahrain Civil Service Bureau
The Ministry of Works, Kingdom of Bahrain is seeking to fill the following positions:
SUPERVISOR, CENTRAL COORDINATION & PLANNING[/font]
- To provide advice, based on local standards to Chief Advisory & Coordination on subjects related to strategic land use planning and economic development infrastructure planning and implementation construction management best practice. Provide coordination assistance to infrastructure providers in Bahrain including technical and project management advice to middle manager.[/font]
SUPERVISOR ADVISORY & RESEARCH
2. To provide background research material to current case load within Central Planning Office, policy discussion and special assignment undertaken. Establish and manage a knowledge management system to ensure accessibility by all concerned parties to Central Planning Office experience and expertise.
SENIOR AUDITOR & AUDITOR
3. Conducts audits of financial and other records, system and procedures to ensure that acceptable standards of internal control are present. Examines the adequacy and effectiveness of management information systems. Monitors compliance throughout the Ministry with policies, plans, procedures delegated authority levels and regulations both external and internal.
• Position I & 2: Candidate should hold Bsc. in one of the Engineering fields with minimum experience of 6 years in related fields.
• Position 3: Candidate should hold degree in accounting. Extensive in the audit of computer based systems. Six years experience past qualification audit experience required for the senior position and five years for the Auditor.
Form- information visit Ministry of Works website : http://www.works.gov.bh
Interested candidates must send their most current curriculum vitae’s to the following address within 21 days
Gulf Industrial Investment Company (GIIC)
invites applications to fill the following position:
The applicant should meet the following requirements:[/font]
• University Degree in Science / Engineering / Materials Management preferably a Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS), UK, equivalent.
• Thorough know edge n developing inventory control objectives, policies, program and procedures to ensure optimum level of stocks required for spares and consumables and re-ordering without overstocking … under stocking for continuous operations of the plant using established inventory control tools and techniques.
• 7 to 10 years, experience in a similar position of a steel or related Industry with sound knowledge of inventory control and storage procedure
• Should have good experience of material management system using any standard ERP (Oracle / SAP).
Applications with detailed resume and copies of relevant testimonials plus a recent photograph to be forwarded within 15 days to:
Human Resources Manager P.O. Box 50177 Hidd, Kingdom of Bahrain
REQUIRED FOR property management company. 1) Maintenance Foreman -1 No.; 2) Plumber cum Electrician - 1 No.; Attractive package + sponsorship. Email: [/font]
REQUIRED BAHRAINI lady for front office, experience preferred. Send your CV to Email: [/font]
[FONT=Verdana] Fax: 17244296.
REQUIRED RECEPTIONIST/ Secretary. Female, Bahraini, age 25-30, University Graduate with knowledge of Excel, Power Point etc., fluency in English, positive attitude, 3-4 years experience. Immediate appointment. Mail CV to:
DRIVER WITH Bahraini license required. Sponsorship available. Contact 394641062
NANNY REQUIRED for a 3 month old baby in Budaiya. Tel. 39727464.
INTERNSHIP (3 months) with MTI Consulting for final year under graduates/ graduates in Business management; to work on research, media interface and event coordination. Email resume to:
MALE KITCHEN staff required for restaurant in East Riffa. Sponsorship available. Tel. 39665881.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCED Production In-charge for Sign Manufacturing Company. Contact 36527904. Email:[/font]
MINI BUS Driver required immediately with minimum 2 years experience. Tel. 39436341
REQUIRED PART-TIME Accountant and Cleaning Labourers. Tel. 39595683, 17293588.
REPUTED CONTRACTING Company urgently requires Civil Supervisors, Drivers and Carpentry & Interior Decoration in charge. Sponsorship available. Tel. 17737000. Fax: 17737070. [/font]
REQUIRED DRIVER for family. Contact 39000923
INTERNATIONAL TRADING Company requires a Network Administrator with experience in website development, content management, Photoshop, etc. Email CVs: [/font]
SALES PERSON with good English required. Tel. 39733698. Email: [/font]
REQUIRED URGENTLY experienced IT Hardware Support Staff. Should be able to speak fluent Arabic. Bahrainis preferred. Send CV to Fax: 17232440 or Email: [/font]
PART-TIME COOK (once a week) & Henna Designer required immediately. Tel. 39067573
PART-TIME DRIVER with own new/ private car needed to drop a child from Ibn khaldoon International School in Isa Town to Riffa, 5 times a week and to an afternoon activity from Riffa to Hamallah 2 times a week. Prefer a driver from Riffa & if possible a female driver. Tel. 36699799.
REQUIRED FOR a fast growing company: (1) Driver with valid Bahraini driving license. (2) Warehouse Supervisor. (3) Quality Inspector. (4) Female Secretary with fluency in English. Sponsorship available. Email: [/font]
CERTIFIED AND experienced Accountant to work on Fridays only. Send CV to Email: [/font]
CIVIL ENGINEER with minimum 5 years experience required for a reputed contracting company in Bahrain. Tel. 36484994, 17827860
REQUIRED DIPLOMA Mechanical Engineer for Fabrication Company. Tel. 39335969. Email: [/font]
LEADING PAY Television requires dynamic Female Assistant to General Manager for hotel sales, and male Technician. Email: [/font]
[FONT=Verdana] Fax: 17712600,
ARCHITECT REQUIRED, knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D, Photoshop essential. Salary BD300/- - BD400/-. Send CV to: [/font]
MALE BODYBUILDER, female Gym Instructress: Aerobics, Yoga, Taeboo; 8 hours morning - afternoon . Tel. 39611138
SALESMAN PREFERABLY with experience in printing press and artistic binding. Basic salary + commission. Contact 39606766
URGENTLY REQUIRED Delivery Drivers with motorcycle license and 10 Waitresses. Sponsorship available. Tel. 39980294
BIG DEPARTMENT Store in town looking for Department Store Manager with minimum 10 years experience. Send CV to: [/font]
FEMALE HAIRDRESSER required for ladies salon in Adliya. Sponsorship available. Tel. 39111760/ 39665361
CASHIER (FEMALE) required for shop in Manama . Bahraini preferred. Tel. 39111757, 39111737
RECEPTIONIST (MALE) required for tourist furnished apartments in Juffair. Experience essential. Sponsorship available. Tel. 39111737, 17744820
REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY: (1) Sales Executive 3-5 years experience in selling kitchen cabinets. Driving license, ability to read drawings, liaising with architects a must. (2) Designer/ Draftsman 3-5 years experience in designing kitchens with exposure in designing software. Fax CVs to 17704546 or email: [/font]
ONE OF the leading International Shipping Companies based in Bahrain is looking for a young and dynamic candidate for the following: Liner/ logistics Manager. Requirements: Proactively enhance Shipping Department in both administrative and operational matters for sales and marketing activities with the objective to strengthen customer relations, identify business opportunities. (1) to report directly to the General Manager (2) 5 years of experience in managerial level in Marketing and Logistics field, preferably in a major Shipping Company (3) Good negotiation and communication skills (4) Age limit - not exceeding 35 years. Please apply by sending CV and covering letter with latest photograph to Email: [/font]
DRIVER WITH private car required for transportation morning/ afternoon from Isa Town to Al-Noor School (Sitra). Call 39156157.
PROPERTY COMPANY requires female property expert. Salary BD1000/- Tel. 39666677. [/font]
FULL-TIME/ PART-TIME Translators/ Business Researchers & Team Secretary required for a business consultancy company. Candidates must be fluent in English with advanced knowledge of any of the following languages: Arabic, Turkish, Farsi, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian. Please send your CV to Fax: 17587026 or [/font]
ACCOUNTANT. Good experience, able to do computerized and manual accounting, good communication skill and ready to join soon. Send CV to Email: [/font]
[FONT=Verdana]. Fax: 17401333.
PRINTING PRESS requires experienced four and two colour machine operators. Send CV to: [/font]
[FONT=Verdana] Fax: 17870042.
PART-TIME MANAGEMENT & Self Development Teacher required for reputable organisation. Must have minimum 3yrs teaching experience, UK/ US postgraduate teaching qualifications & university degree in management. Salary BD600/-. Contact ABCO Email: [/font]
DJ REQUIRED part-time, mature, professional apply with with complete CV, references, in confidence to: [/font]
MUSICIAN AND Acoustic Guitarist, plus capable on other instruments, European/ American Folk Music Specialist, and Spanish. Apply in confidence to [/font]
PRINTING PRESS requires experienced Printing Machine Operator, Mechanic, and Salesman Tel. 38825218