شواغر وظيفية

تعلن غحدى أكبر شركات المقاولات بالمملكة العربية السعودية عن وجود شواغر هندسية :

1- مهندس معماري
2- مهندس كهرباء
3- مهندس ميكانيكا
4- مهندس تبريد وتكييف
5- مهندس مدني

[ul]
[li]الأولوية للمقيمين داخل المملكة ومع إمكانية نقل الكفالة فقط[/li][/ul]للتقديم : alharbi.raed87@gmail.com

السلام عليكم
انا مهندس .عمر عادل
مهندس كهرباء خريج2007 من هندسه القاهره
خبره سنتين اتمنى توضيح الميل لارسال السيره الذاتيه او الاتصال بى على رقم

مهندس معمارى دفعة 2007 تليفون

<DIV>

رقم 0185071313

مهندس ميكانيكا2007

[LEFT]mechanical engineer exp. 5 years ( HVAC ,F.FIGHTING , Plumbing ) worked in ksa for 2 years

for contacting plz call @ 018-1190679[/left]

مهندس مدني خبرة 9 سنوات
للاستفسار الاتصال على الرقم 00963933610143 سوريا

أنا مهندس ميكانيكي خريج سنة 2008 تلفون رقم0925314223

أنا مهندس ميكانيكي خريج سنة 2008 خبرة في أحد مكاتب الهندسة الأستشارية تلفون رقم 0295314223
وجازاك الله ألف خير

DESIGN ARCHITECT WITH 34 YEARS AVAILABLE FOR A SENIOR DESIGN ARCHITECT POSITION SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY EMAIL hzaytoun at hotmail dot com or call 543584888135

مهندس كهرباء دفعة 2007 تليفون
رقم 0105800271

مهندس معماري من الجزائر دفعة 2006 خبرة 03 سنوات . هاتف / 213555101082+

مهندس معماري دفعة 2006 / هاتف /213559271488

[U][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]

ãåäÏÓ ÇÚÏÇÏ æÊäÝíÏ æÇÔÑÇÝ ãÔÇÑíÚ æÇäÔÇÁÇÊ æãåäÏÓ ÚÞæÏ æÚØÇÁÇÊ ÈÇáÇÖÇÝÉ Çáí ãÔÑæÚÇÊ ÇáÊÔÛíá æÇáÕíÇäÉ æÕíÇäÉ ÇáãÑÇÝÞ

[/u][/color][/size][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][COLOR=#00007f]
Curriculum Vitae

[/color][/size][/font]
[I]Abd Elmohsen Mohamed El Sayed Radwan

14-mostafa Elkourdi Street branching from abd elhameed eldeeb street-elkhalafawi-hadek shoubra-elsahel-shoubra-cairo-egypt.
Postal code (11241)

[CENTER]Tel saudi arabia(0543926943)[/center]
Tel egypt (0020165300686)or(0020113421039)

[/i]
[CENTER]E-mail:[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#0000ff]abdelmohsen36@yahoo.com[/color][/font] [/center]
[I][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]Career objective
[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font]:
Suitable level matches my qualifications as mechanical maintenance engineer or installation engineer or field engineer and contracts engineer
[I][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]Education[/i] :
[/u][/color][/size][/font][FONT=Verdana]Highest University Degree [/font]:Postgraduates university diploma
[B]University
[/b]: ain shames
[B]Faculty
[/b]: engineering[B]
Major
[/b]: Mechanical power Engineering
Research Field
: control of mechanical power equipment
[FONT=Verdana]Grade[/font] : very good
[FONT=Verdana]Year[/font] : 2000
[FONT=Verdana]First University Degree [/font]: B.Sc. Mechanical power Engineering
[FONT=Verdana]University [/font]: Banha higher Institute of Technology
[FONT=Verdana]Faculty [/font]: Engineering & Technology
[FONT=Verdana]Major [/font]: Mechanical power Engineering
Graduation project
: cyclone furnace combustion
Graduation year[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] [/size][/font]: 1997
[I][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]Work Experience[/i][/color][/size][/font]
ãåäÏÓ ÇÚÏÇÏ æÊäÝíÏ æÇÔÑÇÝ ãÔÇÑíÚ æÇäÔÇÁÇÊ æãåäÏÓ ÚÞæÏ æÚØÇÁÇÊ ÈÇáÇÖÇÝÉ Çáí ãÔÑæÚÇÊ ÇáÊÔÛíá æÇáÕíÇäÉ æÕíÇäÉ ÇáãÑÇÝÞ

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Current job[/size][/font][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]
[/u][/size][/font]Job title[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] [/size][/font]: head of facilitiesconstructin and development &maintenance operation
Employer
: Saudi Electricity Company
Employer Country[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] :[/size][/font] Saudi Arabia
From
: 2005
[B]Job description
[/b] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Managing the Contracts for Construction and Maintenance of the Facility Buildings for the Stages start from Contractor Register Upon Studied Pre-Qualification Through Tendering and Contract Stage until the Technical Supervision for the Execution and Material Submittals , approval and Procurement ,Shop Drawing and as Built Review . Also approval of the payment certificates.
Systems Executed and Managed :
1- Complete E/M systems specially HVAC all Types , Fire fighting , Plumbing ,Water Supply ……etc.
2- Elevators and Escalators .
3- Pump Sets .
4- Generator Sets.
5- BMS.
[/size][/font][B][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]&experience[/u] at planning and scheduling and project management and super vision s of new additions and constructions[U] &[/u] abilities to directly liaise with employers ,contractors ,engineers, and suppliers - Prepares and develops technical procedures and mechanisms for inspection processes & Prepares contractors compliance reports to be used for contractors and consultants qualification purposes& Prepares monthly and weekly progress reports declared by the head of section& Studies and observes work performance and issue recommendations to improve work efficiency and productivity
building maintenance & building management for all facilities to keep smooth running of HVAC ,security , fire control , lifts, water /sewage systems, water distribution system, lighting systems, communication network, architectural elements (including raised floor, demountable wall partitions ,metal elements, door ,…) experience in project management & contracts preparing and maintenance management and repair operation
Ensure maintenance of various facility systems such as HVAC, utilities and[/size][/font] systems such as emergency generator, lighting, security and fire testing, landscaping, and cleaning[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3].

[/size][/font]Coordinate and supervise all activities related to the fit out process including layout, planning, construction, interior, IT and other related aspects to ensure adherence to agreed timescales[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3].

[/size][/font]Handle the purchase requisitions coming under facilities management such as facilities and health, safety and environment to deal with suppliers who meet company requirements in terms of cost, ability to deliver against company [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]objectives and in adherence with procurement policy and procedures

[/size][/font][U]previous job[/b][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]
[/u][/size][/font]Job title[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] [/size][/font]: mechanical maintenance engineer
Employer
: el nasr casting company
Employer Country[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] :[/size][/font] Egypt
From
: 1997-
[B]Job description
[/b] :
ãåäÏÓ ÕíÇäÉ ãíßÇäíßíÉ ááãÕÇäÚ æãÍØÇÊ ÇáãíÇå æÇáåæÇÁ
mechanical maintenance engineer of facilities
[I][U]1) Water station
[/i][/u]
a)maintenance of pumps (Centrifugal pumps-screw spindle pumps- sewage pumps)
b) Maintenance of pumps Dosing pumps (diaphragm pumps-jet pumps-electronics pumps).
c) Maintenance of Evaporative cooling towers
d) Maintenance of Pipelines and its acessories (valves, fittings, flexible joints…)
[I][U]2) Air station
[/i][/u]Two stages double acting piston compressors
Air dryers
[I]3) Cranes.
[/i]Overhead cranes.
b) A chain cranes.
[I][U]4) Gas burners, solar burners
[/i][/u][B][I][U]5) Hydraulic systems

Previous employment[/b]
[/i][/u]
1) Job title[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] [/size][/font]:mechanical maintenance&technical supporting engineer
[FONT=Verdana]Employer [/font] : auf
[B]Employer Country
[/b] : Egypt
From
: part time
To[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] [/size][/font]: part time
[B]Job description
[/b] : maintenance of bakery and pastry equipments and ( rotary ovens,mixers,solar burners,gas burners,disply cases…)
2) Job title[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] :[/size][/font] installation & field engineer
Employer
: negm contractors
[B]Employer Country
[/b] : Egypt
[FONT=Verdana]From [/font]: part time
[FONT=Verdana]To [/font]:part time
Job description[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2] [/size][/font] : installation of medical gases pipelines and maintenance of compressors, vacuum pumps and dryers
[I][U]Years of experience[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4] :
[/i][/u][/size][/font]: 10years
[U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]Training courses[/u] :
[/color][/size][/font]: 1) Hydraulic principles course (Cairo university)
2) Servo and proportional hydraulic valves course (Cairo University)

[I][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]SKILLS :
[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font][I][U][FONT=Verdana]Language Skills
[/i][/u]good knowledge of English, Arabic
Basic knowledge of French[/font]
[I][U]Communication Skills [FONT=Times New Roman]
[/i][/u][/font]Perfect listening skills
Public speaking skills and ability to make presentations
[I][U]Computer Skills
[/i][/u]

Perfect working knowledge of MS windows and its applications
AutoCAD2000
Internet research skills
[I][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]Personal Data[/i][/color][/size][/font] :
[/u]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Date of Birth[/size][/font] : july7/1973
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Place of Birth [/size][/font]: monofia
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Country Of Nationality[/size][/font] : Egypt
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Gender [/size][/font]: Male
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Address[/size][/font]COLOR=#00007f [/color]:[FONT=Times New Roman] 14-mostafa Elkourdi Street branching from abd elhameed eldeeb street-
elkhalafawi-hadek shoubra-elsahel-shoubra-Cairo-egypt- Postal code (11241)
[/font][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Address[/size][/font]COLOR=#00007f[/color] :riyadh –saudi Arabia
e-mail :abdelmohsen36@yahoo.com
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Marital Status[/size][/font] : Single
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Military Status[/size][/font] : Exempted
[B][I][U][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00007f]REFERENCES Available upon request

[/u][/color][/size][/font][/b][/i][FONT=Times New Roman]

[/font]

مهندس مدني 6/2009
تقدير جيد
طرق وجسور
الاردن
Jaf_turman(at)yahoo.com
بدون فراغات واقواس

i am civil engineer roads , 6 years exp , syrian , 30 yrs old , married , call me : 00971556040406 or email : timi_46 hotmail

مهندس ميكانيكا بالرياض 0567099127

مهندس مدني -طرق وجسور-
jaf_turman(@)yahoo.com
بدون اقواس وبدون فراغات

السلام عليكم / انا مهندس كهرباء قوى والالات كهربائية خبرة سنتين ف مجال المقاولات دفعة 2007 اذا اردتم ممكن ابعت ال c. v وتليفونى هو 0168515384