In this project, you have to design GUI for a Student’s registration system. The
registration GUI is composed of two main parts: logon part and a registration part as
shown in figure 1.
Initially the logon part is visible while the registration part is invisible.
The registration process is performed as follows:
1. At the start the logon part appears with a password and user name text boxes.
once correct credential are entered, the logon part disappears and the registration
form becomes visible. Otherwise a warning message ” incorrect user name or
password, please try again” should be displayed.
2. On the registration form student should select (using check boxes)only five
modules or less out of seven. If this condition is violated a warning message
should appear once the register button is pressed.
3. If the student register the acceptable number of modules, these modules should
be listed in the registered module box.
4. Each module has a counter which increases each time selected by student. The
counter values should display as a histogram which displays the current number
of students who are registered in each module until the full the registration
capacity is reached.
5. When the full registration capacity is reached in any module, the system should
warn the student to select other available module.
6. Upon successful completion of the registration process the student should logout
of the application.