In this project, you have to design GUI for a Student’s registration system. The
registration GUI is composed of two main parts: logon part and a registration part as
shown in figure 1.
Initially the logon part is visible while the registration part is invisible.
The registration process is performed as follows:
- At the start the logon part appears with a password and user name text boxes.
once correct credential are entered, the logon part disappears and the registration
form becomes visible. Otherwise a warning message ” incorrect user name or
password, please try again” should be displayed.
- On the registration form student should select (using check boxes)only five
modules or less out of seven. If this condition is violated a warning message
should appear once the register button is pressed.
- If the student register the acceptable number of modules, these modules should
be listed in the registered module box.
- Each module has a counter which increases each time selected by student. The
counter values should display as a histogram which displays the current number
of students who are registered in each module until the full the registration
capacity is reached.
- When the full registration capacity is reached in any module, the system should
warn the student to select other available module.
- Upon successful completion of the registration process the student should logout
of the application.