Eng. Abdul Rahman Ezeddin+971 50 4460280
Name:Abdul Rahman Ezeddin
Place and DOB:Syria – Homs - Jun 1951
Driving License:UAE Valid
Language:Arabic (Tongue Language)
Visa Status:Valid working visa in UAE July / 2013
Address:+971504460280P.O.Box: 12884 AD
1st Degree classification certificate – Urban planning and development Authority – Qatar
Member in (society of Engineers) UAE
Member in (Engineers of Syrian order) Syria
Bsc. in Architectural Eng. – Aleppo University 1978
Computer Course – Basic – Windows – Office (Word & Excel) – AutoCad – Premavera – Fidic 1999 – HSE
In our strive to make best manner works with team have the purposes and views
• Management & execution of projects. 27 yasrs
• Management & Supervising of projects 5 yaers
• Studying & Architectural designing. 2 yaers
- Mobilization, soil investigations & testing
- Execute, substructure, superstructures & infrastructure works
- Studying and estimate tenders
- perused tender documents
- Studying the execution period and time schedule up date and ho time schedule to accomplish works according with remaining times
- prepare necessary reports
- coordinate with all sub-contractors and shop drawings according to the government competent department instructions (terms and condition of the contract)
- Prepare payments as payments methods system
- Execute: complete and maintain the projects and all the works in the best manner
- Obtaining (NOC) permits
- Obtaining building completion certificate and handing over of the work for competent government department
Final handing over maintenance completion certification
- Correspondence and site instructions
Charges and duties of task to the working team
- studying increase or decrease quantities variation orders & Escalator clause
- satisfy all the works covered under the terms and condition of the agreement and the provision of the low
UAE – Qatar and Oman (1994 – 2012):
Q/C Engineer FornCC Energy Development S.A.L(Oman):
Owner: Consolidated Contractors Co. Oman LLC
Pipeline Trenches – Roads - Saiwan & Farha Crude Oil Stations Project
Project Manager - Manazel Tower 2007 – present Al Naserya Cont., UAE – Shj
Owner: Manazel Real Estate.
Consultant: Al Sharjah Engineering Consultant.
Ground – 4 parking – 22 Typ. stories – Helicopter Pad.
• Ground: Café Shop – Swimming Pool – Spa – GYM – Shops – Service Room.
• 4 Parking: 4 stories for cars parking.
• 22 stories: apartments.
• Service roof story.
• Last roof is a Helicopter Pad.
Project manager of supervising a multi stories project 2006 - 2007 for Sabex Qatar (Engg consultant 1st degree classification)
Owner: H.H Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Thani.
Contractor: H K H
Project manager for Al Mazroui Cont. Tec. –1999 to 2006 AD:
Excute: villas complex – proto Typ School – mosque – land scaping
Project Manager supervising for Syrconsult 1997 – 1999 AD:
Supervising multi stories puildings (royal castles appartments)
Al Maqam Cont. Est.1994 - 1997 – Project Manager of the following:
Multi stories projects (Basement + Ground + Mezzanine + 5 stories + Roof)
Tower 27 stories - – proto typ school – mosque - villas complex – steel structure projects –– Pipeline Trenches – Roads – Crude Oil Station
Mr. Bassem Tel: +971506119141 Al Maqam Cont. HR General
Mr. Akram Tel: +971506110175 Al Mazroui General Manager
Mr. Battar Tel: +971506416341 Syrconsult HR
Mr. Sabah Tel: +971506613160 Sabex General Manager
Mr. Sufian Tel: +971506363762 General Manager
Syria (1978 – 1993):
Owner of architecture study engineering office – Syria – Homs:
• Design: Multi stories buildings and villas.
• Design: Industrial building.
• Design: Mosque.
• Design: A private section of training and development to Khalid Bin Al Waleed society.
Military housing establishment – Syria – 1978 to 1992:
• Al Asad fouburg – Homs – First Island – 153 villas – school – service building – infrastructur & landscaping. works
• Al Asad fouburg – Aleppo – first phase 16 villas with utilities.
Participated engineer in designing municipal palace for Aleppo city.
Administration building complex for Aleppo city.
• Theater.-Meeting rooms and offices. - Restaurants. - Underground car parking. -Services.
Excited projects: Syria
Stadium – sporting hall - Sporting playgrounds
Industrial highs school - Villas complex