شوفوا كم سعر برنامج السوليد وركس

وانا ابحث في النت لاقيت احد الموزعين فبعثت له رسالة قلت اريد اشوف كم سعر البرنامج فبعد ارسال الرسالة بالامس اتصل بي اليوم وسألني كم سؤال وقلت له ابعث لي المعلومات على الايميل وهذه هي المفاجئة طبعا لما اتصدمت قلت الحمد لله على وجود عماد في المنتدى

استفسار ياشباب … هل فعلا السوليد وركس ماتشتغل بيه الشركات الكبيرة ؟؟ يعني فقط الصغيرة ؟؟
لاني وانا ابحث بالنت لاقيت احد المقارانات بين البرامج واحد الردود كان كالتالي

ترتيب البرامج من حيث الكفائة

catia+proe في المرتبة الاولى

solidworks + solidedge + اخواتهما في المرتبة الثانية

الرد اللي انت كاتبه صحيح, الشركات في قطاع الطيران وتصميم الطائرات تستخدم كاتيا, لكن مستحيل ان اي شركة منهم تكون تستخدم كاتيا فقط, فلا بد انهم بيستخدمو سوليدوركس وسوليدايدج وانفنتور واتوكاد , لكن استخدام كاتيا بكون في الامور الاساسية وتاتي برامج مثل سوليدوركس لدعم التصميم

وهذا ما بيعني انه الشركات اللي بتشتغل في المعدات الثقيلة مش كبيرة, والشركات الكبيرة مش بي الشركات في قطاع الطيران.

كلام سليم اخي احمد تكلمت في تويتر مع احد اعضاء الشركة وقلت له هذا الكلام وقال لي غير صحيح
وقال لي من الشركات الكبرى الي تشتغل بالبرنامج
بوش وهاليبرتون و و و و و…الخ
ونفس كلامك قال الكاتيا ممتاز في تصاميم الطائرات وماشاكلها قلت له طيب السوليد مايقدر يعملها
قال يقدر بس في الكاتيا اسهل واسرع …

الأكثر إستخداماً و إنتشاراً هو السوليدووركس أكيد

أما من ناحية إستخدامه من قبل شركات المعدات الثقيلة
فكما قال الأخ أحمد عايش كاتيا مازال بالمرتبة الأولى

بالنسبة لموضوع مقارنة السوليدووركس مع الكاتيا برأي الشخصي أرى الموضوع كالتالي

البرنامجين من إنتاج نفس الشركة و هي Dassault Systemes و نفس لغة البرمجة

برنامج كاتيا لشركات أوربية و على رأسهم ألمانيا
برنامج سوليدووركس لشركة أميركية

بتصور صارت المنافسة واضحة
و الأميركان معروف عنهم بحبوا يكونوا الأفضل بكل شيء

باقي نقطة وحدة وهي موضوع المنتجات الثقيلة و كمالية البرنامج

كاتيا هو بالمرتبة الولى من ناحية الكمالية لأنه كاد و كام و فيه كل الميزات … لذلك هو غالي الثمن جداً و أقل إنتشاراً

و الكاتيا أقدم من السوليدووركس كتاريخ إنتاج

السوليدووركس له سياسة مختلفة إذا بدنا ميزة الكام لازم نعمل تنصيب لبرنامج كام ووركس
الهدف من الميزات الأقل هو الثمن الأقل و بالتالي إنتشار أوسع
و بنفس الوقت لو بدك ميزات موجود فقد عليك تنصيب برنامج الميزة المطلوبة كل شركة أو مجال عمل حسب متطلاباتها

و شركات المعدات الثقيلة مازالت تعمل بالكاتيا لأن الإنتقال أو التحويل لبرنامج آخر ليس بالأمر السهل لمثل هذه الشركات و خصوصاً لما يكون إرشيف الملفات لديهم لأعمال ضخمة جداً

الخلاصة : حتى لو إفترضنا بأن السوليدووركس ليس بالمرتبة الأولى بعد

فسوف يكون بالسنوات القادمة لأن بينصرف عليه بشكل كبير لكي يتطور و يكون بالمرتبة الأولى

و الله أعلم

اخي عزام اذا كان سعر السوليد وركس 12.200 $ وانت تقول الكاتيا اغلى طيب كم سعر الكاتيا ؟؟

https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/63943

I have been a Looooong time Solidworks user and a committed follower (and I still am). I was told many years ago to never base my career on a single CAD package. However I did, and each job I changed too always had Solidworks there
since its release in 1995. Now we sit on the edge of change yet again. Over the last 2 years we have been getting pieces of how Solidworks and Dassault Systems are going to be blended together. For large companies like ours these kinds of changes are serious concerns.

Yesterday a colleague and I met with some people… no details other than one of them was an ex-Dassault Systems employee and worked with the company up until the beginning of 2012. What was explained to us is what claims are going to happen with Solidworks in the coming years. Hearing this gave us some serious concerns. Over the past couple of years we have been getting a little more info each year about what is coming, but never the entire story, just bits and pieces.

PLM:
There was the mention of how Catia works in the new Enovia environment. Enovia creates a Dynamic file for users to work on much like the Cloud, however the file is not really a tangible file like all of us work with currently. An Enovia still act like Vault , but it’s not a Vault at all. It’s more of Database that resides in a Cloud environment, and each company pays for access to this sort of environment to gain access to this Enovia Cloud. I know Solidworks is not Enovia, but this type of environment is not compatible with EPDM or PDMWorks and the comment was that EPDM and PDMWorks would have to be discontinued products and force everyone into the Clouded Enovia package. But there lies another problem… SolidWorks is not compatible to this sort of environment, at least not yet.

Solidworks:
I was told by Jeff Ray on the Midway last year that they paid for 99 years to use of the Siemens Parasolid Kernel and we had nothing to worry about, but there was a change that was coming in the next 5-7 years.

What we were told yesterday was that Siemens is requesting their Parasolid Kernel back and is going to be kicking Solidworks off the Kernel and they have to find a different one. Catia has their own Kernel, so that is where the Catia\Solidworks version is supposed to take place. Siemens is also supposed to start making adjustments to start targeting Solidworks companies.

Jeff Ray also made the comment that once the new version were to be released then Solidworks would have 2 products running at the same time… the new “V6 Solidworks” version and the normal SW version we are used to today. There would be enhancements in new version of V6\Solidworks, which you just cannot get with the original Solidworks version. Once a company made the conversion there was no coming back. Then over a period of a few years companies would be forced into the new V6 Solidworks.

During our meeting yesterday this person said the conversion process in Catia is never easy, very cumbersome & quite expensive. If any of this is true and everyone keeps getting the comment from Solidworks on “Trust us on this, it will be fine” gives me more concern than comfort.

My Assessment:
The ability to have 2 lines running at the same time and then forcing everyone over to V6 version of Solidworks doesn’t sound like the ship I join 17 years ago. To add to that the blending of SW and Catia and the possibility of Siemens pulling the rights for SW to use that Kernel is a tad scary for any large companies that have invested into Solidworks and EPDM (such as our company).

Of course everything this person told us could all be Smoke for their own personal agenda, but I believe most everything people says at least starts out with some truth, how much of that is BS and what is truth remains to be seen, but I would like to know from Solidworks what is really going on. I think all people including large companies that are paying everyone’s Salary should have some rights to know where the Future of Solidworks is heading. The Comment of “Trust us” is running out of gas and we as customers need to know what we need to do to protect our business.
During our meeting yesterday this person said the conversion process in Catia is never easy, very cumbersome & quite expensive. If any of this is true and everyone keeps getting the comment from Solidworks on “Trust us on this, it will be fine” gives me more concern than comfort.

My Quesiton is what is the Future of Solidworks?

Best Regards,
Scott

الانجليزية مو ذاك الزود

والله مو كلامي

قصدي انجليزيتي مو ذاك الزود

شكراً لك أخي أحمد على هذه المعلومات المهمة

يعني هذا الكلام له مأخذين

إما أن السوليدووركس سيبقى على هذا الحال لأن الحل صعب
أو أنه سيأتي يوم ويتغلب فيه على كاتيا
و أنا أتوقع الإحتمال التاني … مو هنن بقولوا ثقوا بنا

أما نشوف آخرتها إيه معاهم

والله انا قبل اكمن يوم كنت حابب افتح موضوع جديد بموضوع المشاركة, لكن صار انه انفتح الموضوع فحبيت تشوفوها وفعليا قبل اكمن يوم لما قرات الموضوع كان صدمة كبيرة…

يا عزوز ما بعرف لكن اذا semins بيسحبو ال kernal تبعهم فاعتبر انه سوليدوركس رح يصير add on في كاتيا فقط لا غير

طيب قصدكم ان السوليد وركس يكون مصيره في تراجع ولا قصدكم ان المستقبل كله لcatia ؟؟؟

الأخ عمار بيتكلم عن شركة بوينج وبيقول الشركات الكبيرة، بوينج مش كبيرة، بوينج عملاقة.

أما سعر البرنامج مفزع جداً لأنه يعني أن السعر تضاعف خلال ثلاث سنوات وهو نذير خطر فعلاً ومبرر لاستخدام الكراكات.