مطلوب مهندسين كهرباء مصاعد للعمل بالكويتww4ss@hotmail.com

مطلوب(عدد3) مهندسين كهرباء مصاعد للعمل بشركة كبرى للمصاعد والسلالم في الكويت
شرط الخبره لاتقل عن 5 سنوات في مجال المصاعد ولديه خبره ومعرفه تامه في التركيبات والصيانة وعمل الكنترول .
ترسل السيره الذاتية والشهاداة على:
رئيس مجلس الادارة:
صالح الجمعة ww4ss@hotmail.com
اوفاكس: 009654829304

Dear sir
I am working in in famous elevator company in saudi arabia.
I am finished the study in electrical engineer college.
I have very good experiance ( 8 years ) in elevator.
any information Please call me in mobile 00966553372798
thank you
good luck

[LEFT]Dear Sir,

, wish to work with each other , if acceptance ,plz send me your offer.
Seeking a full-time, challenging position in the field of Control Systems, to gain practical experience and professional training related to my qualifications2002– Current, OTIS Elevator Company Working as Construction High Quality Projects Engineer and Senior, and Safety Auditor to supervisors and technicians working in each site in Greater Cairo, techniques to dealing with customers and subcontractors.and Working as technical Instructor stuff in OTIS Academy

Thanks,

Mohamed Ahmed ElFeky
Greatest Projects Engineer
Otis Elevators Co. Egypt
+
note:
i was born and lived in kuwait till 1995[/left]

Dear Sir,

I’m Seeking a full-time, challenging position in the field of “elevator consultant, Safety Auditor, elevators manager”, to gain practical experience and professional training related to my qualifications in OTIS Elevator Company (2002– Current) Working as Greatest High Quality Constructions Projects Manager and Vise-Manager for Cairo Field Operations , and Safety Auditor to supervisors and technicians working in each site in Greater Cairo, techniques to dealing with Customers and Subcontractors. And Working as technical Instructor stuff in OTIS Academy.

I have posted my CV with mail and I’m writing to ask whether it would be possible for you to provide a recommendation for me on my CV?

I am in the process of seeking employment and a positive reference from you would enhance my prospects of achieving my career goals.
If you are able to attest to my qualifications for employment and the skills I attained, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Please let me know if there is any information I can provide regarding my experience to assist you in giving me a recommendation.
If acceptance, please send me your offer.

Thank you,

Mohamed Ahmed ElFeky
Greatest Projects Manager
Otis Elevators Co. Egypt
+20104044010

n.b: ** I was born and lived in Kuwait till 1995.