اريد الفرق solidworks solidedge autocad

اريد ان اعرف الفرق بين البرامج solidworks &solidedge&autocad لاني اريد تعلم احدهم واريد ان اعرف الفرق و الافضل…

جزاك الله الف الف خير والثواب … اخي العزيز بانتظار المزيد ا ن شاء الله

شكرااااااااااااااااااااااا

your programme depend on your department
as i think you are mechanical engineer i suggest to use solidworks as it easy to learn and has alot of tools . there also Auto desk inventor it like solidworks .i am using both of them but i prefer solidworks
for autocad it suitabe of civil engineers .
for mec.dep .u can use it to build parts and assamply it in inventor or solidworks
autocad 2006 or later it not easy to use it but autocad 2007 it so easy and have alot of tools easy to use but most of them for civil engineer and decoration
for solid edge i didn’t use it but some of my freinds say solid works is better than solid edge
for any requset email me johnanwerhana at gmail dot com

[quote=THEKING3]your programme depend on your department
as i think you are mechanical engineer i suggest to use solidworks as it easy to learn and has alot of tools . there also Auto desk inventor it like solidworks .i am using both of them but i prefer solidworks
for autocad it suitabe of civil engineers .
for mec.dep .u can use it to build parts and assamply it in inventor or solidworks

i agree with u that using solid work is better for 3d moduling & for dynamic motion

thankxxxxxxxxx alot for u

أخي العزيز يمكنك متابعة شرح السوليد إيدج على الرابط التالي

I have utilized autocad and solidworks.
I think also that solidworks is more easy than autocad
For solidedge I havn’t abny idea but I suggest you to utilize solid works because you can know how to practice it in very short time. I have learn it only in 3 days.

شكرا