جميع البرامج الهندسية و الكتب بالمجان

جميع البرامج الهندسية و الكتب بالمجان

Sallam Alikom I received this email from one of my friends and I want to share the information with you. I didnt try to install the program yet because I'm little bit bussy these days..(Pray for me):slight_smile: If anyone try to install it, please tell us what is ur feedback about this program and did you get alot of programs and books from it.

اخي الفاضل يستطيع أي شخص يمتلك كمبيوتر أن يحمل أي برنامج عالمي أو كتاب أو فيلم أو أشياء أخري كثيره بالمجان عن طريق ال DC++ كل ما عليك فعله أن تذهب الي

http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net

وتنزل برنامج ال ال DC++ مجانا وهو برنامج لتقاسم البرامج و الملفات في كل أنحاء العالم بالمجان

أرجو تعميم هذه المعلومه و ذلك لفائدتها العظيمه.

أخي الكريم
ألمسأله سهله للغايه و اذا سمحت لي سأكتب الخطوات بالانجليزيه

1: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net 2: download the installer DC++ v0.674 (Installer 3 Install the program 4: Go to settings ( the second icon up to the right) 5: type a name and choose your connection 6: Under download choose where you want your downloaded files to be ( you should have to different directories for finnished and unfinnished files ) 7:Choose limit for muximum simultanious downloads 8: Under shering choose the directory where you have your files that you want to share with others ( you must have files to share with others , the more the better) 9: shoose how many upload slots 10Go to public hubs ( the last icon to the left) 11: Now you should have a list of hubs where you can choose wich server or servers you want to download from When you are connected to the servers you can click on search icon (the 6th from the rhight) and search for what you want and you can choose what type of file it is for example audio , video, directory etc 12: when you find what you are looking for just right click on it and choose download or just double click on it

:slight_smile: ENJOY

Dr.Omani

إعجاب واحد (1)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مشكـــــــــــــــــور أخوي ع المعلومات
وأنا بعد أنتظر شخص يجربه عشان أجرب بعده

ودمتم سالمين…المناهل

Walikom Al-Sallam
Thank you for going through the subject and hope someone can try it and tell us about his/her feedback

Regards
Dr.Omani

كل الشكر لك على جهدك المثمر

بالتوفيق

you welcome my brother
regards
Dr.Omani

قصدك برنامج للمشاركة زي الe-donkey والكازا أو ما كذيه يتهيأ لي كذا …
أخوكم السبع …

شكرا اخى على هذا الموقع الجميل فعلا رائع

شكرا اخى على هذا الموقع الجميل فعلا رائع

hi to all,
thank you Dr.Omani for this nice program ,I will try it Insha Allah
& I will tell you my feedback…
thanks alot…

بارك الله فيك…رائع…:slight_smile:

انا جربت وما نفع معي ممكن اعرف السبب

انا جربت وما نفع معي ممكن اعرف السبب

مشكوررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر

Thank you Dr.Omani for this nice program ,I think this program is look like e’ donky and emule and so on…
thanks alot