[CENTER] موضوع فوق الممتاز عن القدرة و المقاومة وكيفية حساب Propeller Pitch للسفن
ملخص الكتاب :
- Be able to define effective horsepower (EHP) physically and mathematically.
- Be able to state the relative between velocity with total resistance and velocity with effective horsepower.
- Be able to write an equation for total hull resistance as a sum of viscous resistance, wave making resistance and correlation resistance. Be able to physically explain each of these resistive terms.
- Be able to draw and explain the flow of water around a moving ship showing laminar flow region, turbulent flow region, and separated flow region.
- Be able to draw the transverse and longitudinal wave patterns when a displacement ship moves through the water.
- Be able to define the Reynolds number with a mathematical formula. Be able to explain each parameter in the Reynolds equation with units.
- Be qualitatively familiar with the following minor sources of ship resistance: a. Steering Resistance b. Air and Wind Resistance c. Added Resistance due to Waves d. Increased Resistance in Shallow Water
- Read and interpret a ship resistance curve including humps and hollows.
- Be able to state the importance of naval architecture modeling of the resistance on the ship’s hull.
- Be able to define geometric and dynamic similarity.
- Be able to write the relationships for geometric scale factor in terms of length ratios, speed ratios, wetted surface area ratios or volume ratios.
- Be able to describe the law of comparison (Froude’s law of corresponding speeds) physically and mathematically and state its importance in model testing
وهذا هو الرابط :
وهذا هو الرابط :