[RIGHT]From: Mohammed Soliman Mohammed Salim
Please find attached my updated resume enclosing details on my educational background and training experience, for your review and consideration. References are furnished upon your request. If you feel that my qualifications are adequate for a suitable position, I would appreciate the opportunity of an interview to discuss my capabilities in more details.
Should you need to reach me, please feel free to contact me by calling my personal mobile phone (+2) 0107197805, or my home phone (+2) 066 3700519 at my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
[RIGHT] Awaiting your kind and prompt reply , thank you in advance.
[CENTER]Ω mohammed soliman south of port said 0107197805 Ω 066 3700519
MOHAMMED SOLIMAN MOHAMMED SALIM
South of port said el awamra zone , port said, Egypt
Tel.: (010)7197805 , (066)3700519
Date of birth
: November 2ed, 1980
[RIGHT]An internship opportunity in any field related to civil engineering whereby I can build on my administrative, finance, computer, creative, and leadership skills.
B.Sc. degree inCivil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Suez Canal University. [/left]
[LEFT]Graduation Grade: Pass
Graduation Project Grade: very good[/left]
[RIGHT]Graduation Project Subject: harbor engineering and coastal protection
[LEFT]Current job job Job
Site engineer at (National Organization for Potable Water & Sanitary Drainage)[/left]
· AutoCAD ,Excel, word ,Internet, SAP
· Windows, Some photo editing programs.
· Training at (El cantara East in passage unity building) from June 2002 till September 2002.
· Training at (maka office for engineering design and construction in Port Said) from June 2003 till September 2003.
[RIGHT]Good in English & Arabic (Spoken and Written)
[RIGHT]Basic knowledge of spoken and written French
[RIGHT] Working in El Eman consulting office in Port Said for six months in 2005
[RIGHT] Working as a site engineer in EL Adnan for contractor & import co . In Marsa Aalam in 2006
[RIGHT]Working as a general site engineer in (National Organization for Potable Water & Sanitary Drainage) in 2ed row water transmitting pipe line from Kantara West to EL-Raswa w.t.p at Port Said (46 km , 1500 mm prestressed cylinder pipe line ) from June 2007 until now .
· Proven ability to work in a team in firms and to play a leading role in organizing the team’s structure and job assignments.
· Ability to work in site as a part of a team, and to carry out deferent responsibilities in a personal and cooperative manner.
· Fast and efficient learning abilities even not in career, managing to push the tasks and keeping work on track.
· Understanding client needs and the ability to frame out and present the concepts and ideas.
· Working under stress, with very good communication skills.
[RIGHT]Engineering Drawing program (AUTO CAD - 2D)
[RIGHT]Microsoft Windows 98, XP
Microsoft Office 2000
Note: now I study a diploma in projects management &construction
[RIGHT]Traveling (traveled through Egyptian cities)
[RIGHT]Reading and playing football, watching television
[RIGHT]Interest at internet specially cars & football sites
Furnished upon request[/left]