الدرس ١٣ : DMA Examples - Data Transfer using memcpy vs DMA

يحتوي الدرس على الأمثلة الأتية

Data transfer example with memcpy32 using for loop and pointer arithmetic
DMA data transfer example using FIFO mode single transfer

Project files
L13_DMA_examples_01.zip (184.0% u)

3 إعجابات

SQ
How did you connect the Logic Analyser to the stm sir ?

You can connect it to any pin as you want, just set the output high when you start and set it low when you finish, then you can measure the difference.

In the example, i connected the logic analyser to the green led output pin PG13.

kj
Thank you Sir i have another question can you Explain why you Write GPIO_Init_PB(); and why you didn’t use the PG When you choose the PG13

GPIO_Init_PB() function is used to configure the GPIO for leds, if you go inside this function you can see it uses PG13.

إعجاب واحد (1)

Sir for the Logic Analyzer you use the Channel 1 and the GND ? if i have three or four Channel how i can see it ( Visualize it ) and i have 1 GND Writed on Him GND CH1

This is a common ground for all channels.

إعجاب واحد (1)

Hello sir I have some Problems in the including of Libraries can you Help me to solve it kjh kjh1 kjh2

Right click on the include folder and select add/remove include path.

I used the analyzer and the example code however the width of the pulse was too much
what is the reason of this delay
thanks in advance

Maybe, you have different hardware, different processor speed or modified the example.

do you mean PC (processor ) or target processor
I am using the example code as it is and using the same target MC

If you are using the same code with the same target microcontroller, you should get the same results. I can not find any another reasone for difference, so i will doubt that something is wrong and you did not notice.