Help me

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
can you help me to answer this quistion
please
what should be PIV rating of the diode in the circuit?

if one of the diode in the rectifier is opens , what should be the possible output voltage

if one of the diode in the bridge rectifier shorts what are the possible consequences

discuss the effect of change in the value of filter capacitor used

what happens to output voltage of a rectifier if the capacitor becomes very leaky

if the primary winding of the transformer in the power supply , what will you observe in the rectified output

the dc output voltage of the filtered rectifier is less thae it should be . what could be the problem

pleace

thinks

ha ha ha, that looks like an assignment that you’ve been given and you want us to do it for you :stuck_out_tongue:
Questions are straightforward if you understand the concept behind any Power Supply unit… However, I’ll answer the one about the capacitor… Basically the capacitors job is to smooth the output, so if you change the value of the capacitor, then you either make the output smoother (better DC) or you might increase the ripple (worse DC) … Hope you do a bit of search over the net and inshallah you’ll get the rest of the answers.

Bettawfeeq

HAY I HAVE THE SAME ASSIGMENT AND THE SAME QUSTAION INEED HELP PLEASE

from where i can get the answer?

Its easey if u understand the diode applications

up

up
up
up
up
up
up
up