C Programming

How C Programming Works

Alslamu Alikom wa rhmtoh allah wa braktoh

Attached with this message c programmig language book
Author:Ritchie Kernighan - 2nd Edition

شكرا على الكتاب القيم

How C Programming Works
Marshall Brain

The C programming language is a popular and widely used programming language for creating computer programs. Programmers around the world embrace C because it gives maximum control and efficiency to the programmer. If you are a programmer, or if you are interested in becoming a programmer, there are a couple of benefits you gain from learning C:

You will be able to read and write code for a large number of platforms – everything from microcontrollers to the most advanced scientific systems can be written in C, and many modern operating systems are written in C.

The jump to the object oriented C++ language becomes much easier. C++ is an extension of C, and it is nearly impossible to learn C++ without learning C first.

you can complete this illustarion through this website

الف شكر على الموقع الهاي ده بجد موقع جامد وانا ان شاء الله هحاول استفيد منه على قد ما اقدر
هو انا ملاحط ان الناس كلها شغاله C++وناسيه السى خالص
مع ان السى هى البدايه
وفرحت جدا لما شوفت المووضوع ده

that is super , thanks for the illustration
anyways , i started studying c programming since one week and they fas a first step to study c programming they gave us the PSD chart but so far i cant work on i mean i cannot come up with and idea as if i face a question like :
Given are some numbers. The numbers are not all different an d the ssries is finished by the number 1000.
Determine the largest of these numbers and count also how often this maximum occurres.
Print both results.

Hint: At the start some variables have to be created
Also a while loop and some decision blocks will be nescessary
we need to work by hard and think about how to answer this question by hand by using PSD( program structure Diagram)

is it possible in anyway that i get any help in this case ?

شكرا جزيلا