Salamo alakom everyone
sorry to write in english,i will post here all engineer vacancies you ask about ,you just write an application in this form:
Category:(mainly specified exp.gsm,civill)
experience:sorry required at leas 2 years
preferred location :
And i will post the job you seek beazn allah and write in english only and hope from allah good to everyone
Location:Saudi Arabia Salary:£40000,00 - £65000,00 per yearCompany:BBTJob type:PermanentDate posted:01/08/2009 04:48Job id:44975572Contact:Jon BannisterRef:Totaljobs/VP64220T My client is a mjor international contractor wh are working on one of the worlds largest civil and structural engineering schemes in the world, based in Jubail in Saudi Arabia.
They are currently looking for an experienced power construction engineer with a proven background in electrical and power construction.
Candidates will be degree qualified and have considerable experience in design, construction , testing and commissioning of high voltage and low voltage power distribution systems. You will have experience of electrical power distribution for site development projects including transformers, switchgears, cables and other similar facilities. Cathodic protection experience is also useful.
On offer is a tax free salary and extensive benefits package including accomodation, flights, travel and medical
PROJECT ENGINEER - UPS - BAHRAIN
No. of Vacancies : 2
Location : Bahrain,
THE CLIENT IS A TRADING AND CONTRACTING COMPANY IN BAHRAIN
Project Engineer (UPS)
Graduates / Diploma holders in Electrical and
Electronics with minimum 3 – 4 years experience in installation, testing commissioning of
Uninterruptible Power systems.
No of requirement: 1
Gross Salary: BD 500 – 600 + other benefits
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
93 ARCOT ROAD
IV FLOOR KODAMBAKKKAM
Functional Area : Production/ Engg/ R&D
Qualification : B-Tech/BE
Required Skills : AS STATED
Experience : 3 - 4 years
Salary Offered : 1
Interview Details :
Contact Person : SUNIL
Senior Control Engineer
Location:Oman Salary:Not SpecifiedCompany:BBTJob type:PermanentDate posted:01/08/2009 04:48Job id:44975685Contact:Laura HillRef:Totaljobs/VP64336T Our client is a leading Power company seeking to recruit a Senior Control Engineer.
- Efficient day to day management for real-time safe, secure, reliable and the economic operation of the power system (transmission system and dispatch of generation).
- Responds to the transmission requirements and ancillary services, dispatches generation, schedules transactions, and responds to system emergency.
The functions of the role:
- Responsible for operations of 220 kV and 132 kV equipment and station auxiliary equipment on site or from SCADA
- Senior Control Engineer at LDC is mainly responsible for
(a) Planning and Coordinating Operations
(b) All Operations done from SCADA
© Prevent any disturbances by suitable planning and timely decisions
(d) Restore System to normal state in case of any ensure strict compliance of safety procedures
- Planning of operations, preparation of switching programs, analysis of operational risk and decision making, prepare contingency plans for emergency conditions
- Issue and cancel safety documents and follow-up safety documents, permit to work, limitation of access, sanction for test and any relative document pertaining to the operation and dispatch of the transmission system
- Commissioning SCADA equipment, coordinate maintenance programs, attend to first level trouble shooting requirements
- Supervise work of shift operators, coordinate operations with other operation engineers of the organisation , Gencos, Discos and external parties
- Follow up operators tenders in all regions
- Review and follow up Contractors invoices for operators tenders
- Contribute in preparation of the LDC budgets
- Dispatch of power production facilities and Management of Load to ensure reliable and economic generation in line with requirements of PWPA, PPA’s, Load Management, and Industry coding and system stability.
- Study and implement Economic Analysis, Contingency Planning, Compliance with Scheduling and Dispatching Code, Metering Code, Automatic Generation and Control, Reactive and Active Power Dispatch.
- Coordinate power and Load Management with all parties involved in real time, IPPs, Gencos, Discos, Water Department and External Utilities.
- Prepare and submit short term load forecasts, Unconstrained and constrained dispatch schedules, planned load profile of power stations in advance.
- Monitor, analyze and modify dispatch in real time to ensure reliable operation and analyze line flows.
- Analyze and report power exchanges.
- Verify monthly outage statistics for the purpose of invoicing by PWP
- To study approve short notice outages and planned outages
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, experience in operation of 220 kV, 132 kV and 33 kV equipment - Various types of Switchgears, Transformers, OHL, cables and auxiliary equipment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Safety Rules, Protection systems and Relays and first level trouble shooting
Senior Planning Engineer
Location:Oman Salary:Not SpecifiedCompany:BBTJob type:PermanentDate posted:01/08/2009 04:48Job id:44975712Contact:Laura HillRef:Totaljobs/VP64358T Our client is a rapidly expanding electricity and transmission company. They are seeking a Senior Planning Engineer.
- Responsible for assisting the Section Head in Long Term Planning at the organisation to identify, analyze, and initiate new projects required.
- Coordinating strategic planning functions and carrying out investment appraisals.
- Responsible for completing the risk analysis and looking for opportunities to improve the organisation’s performance
- Handles the review and approvals for the updates to project plans and project requests.
Functions of the role:
- Responsible for the improvement of the strategic planning at the organisation
- Responsible for completing pre-investment appraisal documents
- Ensures sufficient, suitable resources, materials and equipment are available to the engineers.
- Plan System expansion to meet requirements of sector law and company obligations - economic, security, reliability and load growth projections
- Prepare plans, specifications, and cost estimates for the organisation projects, conduct feasibility studies and economic studies of alternative plans.
- Maintenance and updating of the power system models
- Ensures all projects within his responsibility comply with company and regulatory standards and to the agreed end user requirements.
- Conduct system studies, load flow, compensation, short circuit levels, stability, state estimate, (n-1) criteria
- Develop in-house competence to meet most of the system study needs, especially in Load flow, short circuit levels, relay settings and stability.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to the requirements of the corporate health, safety and Environment management system
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or equivalent, preferably with a masters Degree in Electrical Power Engineering with experience in Electrical Utilities.
- Familiar with proposals, construction, engineering and consultative projects.
- Knowledge of Quality assurance Certificates and systems (ISO).
- Knowledge of cost estimation methodologies
Operations and Maintenance Engineer
Location:Oman Salary:Not SpecifiedCompany:BBTJob type:PermanentDate posted:01/08/2009 04:39Job id:44973009Contact:Helen tylerRef:Totaljobs/VP61628T SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE and KNOW HOW
o Computer knowledge - MS Office, Basic Programming, SCADA.
o PLC and / or DCS H/W configuration S/W programming experience.
o Good knowledge in power electric equipments (speed inverters, MCC, transformers. protection devices switch gears, UPS, Motors, AC/DC drives).
o Good knowledge in microprocessor based controllers, transmitters and valves
o Problems troubleshooting and analysis in terms of electrical, automation and Instrumentation
o Maintain, service, update, troubleshoot and modify electrical / automation systems; basic control system (PLC/DCS), communication systems (industrial Ethernet / Profibus) and visualization systems (HMI), motors, switchgear, UPS
o Provide practical solution to ensure these negative events not to repeat again. This includes updating, improving, modifying existing systems or creating new systems (either S/W or H/W), then studying and analyze feedback from production team or modify the solutions if required.
o Supervise production (working as shift engineer) to follow the most convenient methods to keep systems running in an efficient / harmless manner in terms of automation and Instrumentation and 100% upkeep of electrical facilities
o Contribute within his frame of work maintenance schedule for electrical, automation and instrumentation areas and create and follow up machine history logs to predict sense, analyze or fix problems if any.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package, a comprehensive range of benefits
This is an exciting opportunity in a part of the world where great things are being designed and built. If you are looking for a challenging project this is a great career opportunity for you
Operation Planning Engineer
Location:Oman Salary:Not SpecifiedCompany:BBTJob type:PermanentDate posted:01/08/2009 04:48Job id:44975684Contact:Laura HillRef:Totaljobs/VP64335T Our client is a leading Power company seeking to recruit a Operation Planning Engineer.
The role purpose:
- To assist the Senior planning engineer in Planning and Technical Studies for Short and Long Term Planning; Electricity Sector in General, and the operation Transmission System.
- Networking planning and coordination with PWP to secure a reliable system which has to meet the planning standards.
The functionalities if the role:
- Responsible for assisting the Senior Planning Engineer in two important functions of the operation :-
1 - Short and Long Term Planning of System requirements - Load, Generation capacity and Transmission requirements
2 - Analysis of Economic of Systems Operations and Dispatch - develop rules of dispatch
- Study system behavior, analyze contingencies and prepare appropriate plans
- Study PWPA with various parties and fuel consumption rates, cost of spinning, start ups, incremental costs and optimum generation patterns
- Identify appropriate connecting points, terms of connection and prepare necessary documents
- Plan System operation and expansion to meet requirements of sector law and company obligations
- System Studies- Load flow, Stability, State estimation, (n-1) criteria
- Prepare and issue statements monthly on energy transactions
- Data archiving and issuing reports
- Prepare computer programs and formats to help other section in operations.
- Provide support work for other sections during leave periods and emergencies.
- Assist the Senior Planning Engineer in all related activties
The successful canidate will likely have:
- Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering Dispatch/AGC/Planning in a large utility of more than 2000 MW
- Knowledge of Power System analysis software’s - Load flow, fault calculation, stability, optimization and AGC
Senior Commissioning Engineer
Location:Qatar Salary:DH50000,00 - DH55000,00 per yearCompany:BBTJob type:PermanentDate posted:01/08/2009 04:44Job id:44974295Contact:Matthew SteptoeRef:Totaljobs/VP63286T Our client is urgently looking for a Senior Commissioning Engineer for one of the largest Power/Desalination Plant in the world. The successful candidate must have worked in an Owner’s Engineer capacity and for an EPC contractor. They also must have worked on larger Power/Desalination Plants internationally, projects between 1500-2000MW. In addition to this they must hold an internationally recognised degree.
Our client is serving as owner’s engineer on an Independent Water and Power Plant in Qatar, this is being developed on a fast track basis to help meet the demand of electricity in Qatar. As Owners Engineer, they will be assisting with Project Management, design review, supervision and co-ordination through engineering, construction, testing and commissioning phases of the project. Their Scope of work will also include the development of related facilities to interconnect the plant with the existing fuel supply network, water supply network and electrical network.
The salary per month will be around 50k AED plus car.
Nationality: Western Expat
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in the position above please don’t hesitate to send me your details.
for gsm engineer
Technical Support >> Audiovisual Technical Support Engineer Role
* The candidate should commit to the following responsibilites: Helping the presales staff in the site survey, site drawing and technical solution description. Installing demo equipments and presenting live demos. Installing, configuring Audiovisual projects, and troubleshooting and solving technical problems. Installing and configuring needed Network Infrastructure (Communication lines, modems, routers, etc..) Escalating and reporting the daily operation status.
• BCs in Engineering, Computer Science or Communication is preferable. • Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years experience. • Exempted from or completed Military service. • Willing to travel inside or outside Egypt. • CCNA Cisco certificate or equivalent is a privilege. • Excellent communication and presentation skills. • Fluent in English and Arabic languages. • Ability to work as part of a team.
echnical Support >> Technical Support Engineer – Networks Role
* Responsible for testing of network performance to ensure operating within specification. Conducts pre-installation surveys and customer site planning. Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems, maintains and upgrades network performance. Knowledgeable in installation of hardware and network elements.
* Bachelor degree in Communications Engineering * From 1 – 3 years experience in systems engineering, preferably in a System Integrator * CCNA certificate is a must. Hands-on experience in hardware * Hands-on experience in operating systems and networking products (Core switches, Routers, IP Telephony, Security, VOIP) * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Good command of English language
Technical Support >> Technical Support Engineer – Installation & Commis Role
* Responsible for the installation and commissioning to ensure operation within specification. Conducts pre-installation surveys and customer site planning. Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems. Resolve any technical problems that may arise before handing over.
* Bachelor degree in Communications Engineering * From 1 – 3 years experience hands on experience * Huawei , Ericsson , Alcatel and NSN installation background is an asset * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Good command of English language
Technical Support >> Senior GIS Technical Support Engineer Role
* Provide high-quality support to end users to help them solve technical problems quickly and effectively. Document technical issues through incident tracking, knowledge base articles, and submission of software defect/enhancement requests. Test software and hardware to troubleshoot issues and evaluate solutions. Determine or recommend software changes to programmers/software engineers. Fully utilize and further develop problem solving skills, communication skills, creativity, and knowledge of GIS products
• BSc of Engineering, Geography, Computer Science or related field • 3-5 years of experience in the GIS/IT field • Strong experience with ESRI products. • Strong knowledge and understanding of GIS related technologies • Having Presentation and communication skills is a must. • Experience in programming and RDMS is a must. • Creative, innovative, problem-solver and leadership. • Masters degree in GIS or related field is an asset
* Job Title: Site Engineer Requirements * Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience. * Years of experience 0 – 3 years * Thorough knowledge of RF & GSM technology * With leadership quality * Flexible, open minded. * Ability to work alone and under stress. * PC literate. * Willingness to undergo regular training to keep up to date. * Driving skills is an advantage. * Knowledge of English or French language is an advantage.
THIS COMPANY IS BIG AND REQUIRE MANY JOBS
APPLY YOUR RESUME HERE
Job Title: Engineer
- Direct and coordinate installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities
to ensure compliance with specifications and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design
and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Supervise technical staff on a day-to-day or project basis, including determining workloads
and schedules, developing, implementing and interpreting policies and procedures.
- Handle the maintenance, repairing and preventive maintenance programs for all equipments
in different sites.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential projects.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time
and within budget.
Knowledge & Experience:
- B.Sc. of Engineering in Communication & Electronics is a Must.
- At least 1 Year of experience in GSM industry.
new company and need many engineers
CITEX Telecom505 Abd El-Monem Raid St .
El Hai El-Motamaiez
6 th of October City-Giza,CITEX KSA Location
Tel: +202 338355849
Fax: +202 3835584
also visit huawei and leave your cv need many engineers and they will call you beazn allah for interview
Middle East & North Africa Headquarters, Egypt
306, Corniche El Nile Street, HSBC building ,Maadi, Cairo
Available Jobs ATSI VoIP & Wireless Specialists Advanced Technology Solutions International (ATSI) is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of Wireless Communication Networks and Software Development. The company is growing & seeking strong, dynamic, and ambitious candidates to be part of its successful team.
Department : Wireless
Job Title : Operations Engineer
Job Ref : WOP_001
Starting date : Immediately
* Installation and Configuration of BWA Systems * Carry out Site Surveys * Feedback to assist putting the appropriate design * Build good relationship with customers
* B.Sc. in Electronics and Electrical Communications (Min Grade: Good) * Must have completed or got exempted from the military service. * Fresh Graduate from a reputable university * Strong Digital Communications background * Good knowledge of networking concepts * Willing to travel inside Africa and the Middle East * Excellent command of English language (written and spoken) – French is a plus * Excellent communication skills, both in terms of expressing yourself verbally and in writing * Ability to work under pressure * Professional PC skills
* CV filename must be your name. * Subject line must be the Job Ref. * send your resume to [email]email@example.com[/email]
Download printable version Department : VoIP
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Ref : SWD_002
Starting date : Immediately
* Develop applications, scripts, and interfaces for Linux applications. * Build and manage configuration control and activation systems for applications, distributions, and partner products in C#. * Test and debug networking, telephony, and VoIP software and equipment, and be able to set up, duplicate, and help debug complex customer
* Fresh Graduate B.Sc. in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering from a reputable university. * Must have completed or got exempted from the military service. * The position requires development, debug, and packaging experience with Linux applications in a networked environment. * Experience with .Net & PHP programming. * Experience with VoIP, telephony, or formal software testing are very desirable. * Excellent command of English language (written and spoken) * Excellent communication skills, both in terms of expressing yourself verbally and in writing. * Must be mature, able to write coherent documentation, and work directly with customers and partners.
* CV filename must be your name. * Subject line must be the Job Ref. * send your resume to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]