I neeed help in my program

لقد طلب منا عمل هذا البرنامج ولم يتم شرح ماتلاب بالتفصيل بالجامعه فا ارجو المساعده في كيف عمل ذلك
للعلم لدي كتاب للماتلاب ولكن الشرح غير مفصل كل ما اكتب يطلع اررور وماني عارف وش اسوي والبرنامج عليه 40٪
ودورت باليوتيوب والانترنت ماني لاقي الشرح الوافي يمكن لأني ما قد مسكته ولا أعرف عن الماتلاب شي و فا ارررججججو المساعددددده التسليم غدا واعرف اني جاي باخر فرصه بس كنت احاول الحل بنفسي وجالس عليه يومين متواصلين تقريبا و ما بقى موقع الى ودخلته بس عيا لا يطلع معي بنتيجه :frowning: عجزززتتت

هذا هو البرنامج المطلوب

[LEFT]–Ask the user for the name of a file to load( i.e. a ‘.wav’) and a function to perform.
–load the '.wav’file containg audio data into the matlab workspace.
–plot the audio data using various methods such as ‘plot’ , ‘freqz’ and/ or ‘specgram’-making sure that all plots are correctly scaled , labelled and annottated.
–ask the user what function they would like to perform on the audio sample data.
–pass the sample data to the function requested by the user . a number of possible functions can be written and you may wish to include any or all of the following:
1- simple gain change ( i.e. multiply by a constant)
2- time reversal (i.e reverse the order of the data sequence)
3-simple sunning average filter ( as discussed in-class).
4-frequency shoft-based on changing the samling rate.

–plot the 'processed’audio data using various methods such as ‘plot’,‘freqz’ and/or ‘specgram’-again making sure that all plots are correvtly scaled ,labelled and annotated.
–your program will ask the user for a new file name so that the processed audio data can be saved back to the hard disc(i.e. to a new ',wav’file)
–finally your program will ask the user of they would like to hear the processed audio file … and then play it if thier responce is positive.
–comments are to be made to show steps
–flow chart for all sections of code/functions/routines etc[/left]

ارجو المساعده
my email if needed is blanc11x@hotmail.com

أخى العزيز ممنوع وضع أسئلة والسوال عن حلول لها
يمكننا فقط المساعدة فى مشكلة معينة تواجهها اثناء تنفيد برنامج معين
ولكن انت لا تعرف شيىء عن الماتلاب فيجب عليك التعلم اولا
لان هذا ما ارداه الدكتور وليس حل السوال

يبدو ان موعد التسليم عدى

على العمو م نتمنى انها عدت على خير

الله يوفقك اخي